facebook sdk

google tag manager

Monday, September 26, 2005

Blogging and disclaimer

In the spirit of transparency, let me note a bit about myself. I work for WebTrends, Inc. WebTrends provides software and services for companies to analyze their web traffic and marketing successes. I'm a software architect with WebTrends, having had a separate previous career in IT (at Intel, WebTrends and NetIQ).

In this blog, I'm going to write about whatever is of interest to me. My views do not necessarily reflect those of WebTrends. I do not speak for WebTrends. There. I think that covers it.

I did look around a bit at other personal/professional blogs posted by employees of other companies to see if there were better disclaimers - but I didn't find any. Does anyone know of any?

No comments:

Post a Comment

addthis

webtrends reinvigorate analytics